If you are, or are friends with, a Vegan (or just like trying different recipes) and have a good recipe that is:
- for a lunch or savoury main dish
- one you have tried
- not needing hours of work (hours of cooking is fine as long as it requires time not me)
Then enter it into the comments below. Tell me:
- Quantities – approximate is fine
- Instructions – remember I have not watched your Auntie prepare this dish 😉
- If possible link to a photo of the end result
I will try any that sound like possibles, and give a prize to the best, any I try and like will feature here (with a link to your blog, Facebook page etc. naturally).
If I’m to start a radical change in the way I eat, I need more Vegan recipes. I have stacks of delicious meaty and/or Vegetarian recipes but to reduce my use meat etc. to just once a day I need some Vegan recipes to add to the mix. Since breakfast is Vegan already most days (delicious luxury porridge with fruits and nuts) I need light lunches and savoury mains. The competition is only for recipes you have cooked and enjoyed (please don’t just cut and paste from some website without testing it first 😉 entries will remain open indefinitely but I will pick a first winner when I have six meals I plan to cook again.